Already Christian

Monday, September 17, 2012

Don't lose hope

A few years ago, I was standing near a fence at the school I went to. Suddenly, I began to feel pain. I could handle that, and even as it got increasingly worse, I wasn't too worried. Soon after, I began to lose my sight. First everything around me turned to yellow blobs and then eventually I was in total darkness. That was when I began to panic. When you can't see what is in front of you and around you, you're completely lost. You don't know where you're going to go or where you are. You can't make a step forward because you can't be sure you're taking the right path. You question the things and people around you because you can't see them. In the dark, we're usually more afraid than in the light. If you put a young child in a closet and lock the door, they will begin to panic. But as soon as you open the door and allow them to see the environment that they're in, they become calm. When someone loses their sight and vision, they become lost. They're dreams and aspirations are halted. You may lose everything else in your life: your friends, your family, your health but when you lose your vision you lose your hope. Don't forget God's purpose and plan for you. Don't forget that He's going to make more of you than what you are now. Don't be comfortable in your present situation. Always hope, always dream, always look forward. Never give up. Never turn back. Even when it seems like your back is against the wall, keep your faith and don't lose hope.

1 comment:

  1. God cares so much for us in so many way we cant imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions, comments or concerns.